[mythtv] expanding the recorded table?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jun 27 11:30:12 EDT 2003

> I can tell you that the TiVo service also only gives the year as well, so
> it might actually be that the source is only providing the limited detail.

I know that the info is out there somewhere, since it's available at
tv.yahoo.com (along with episode numbers, which would also be a nice
thing to get ahold of).

at least some of this info is in the xmltv dtd:

    <episode-num system="xmltv_ns">2 . 9 . 0/1</episode-num>

though the cvs version changes this to add even more information.
Though I guess I don't see anything there about "original airdate" other
than year information.

-Chris