[mythtv] expanding the recorded table?

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Fri Jun 27 14:13:18 EDT 2003

Yeah I sent a mail to the xmltv-devel list complaining about airdate so
maybe it will make its way back to the DTD.

The problem with the US source (zap2it currently I believe) is that they
don't offer original airdate. They are apparently redoing their site, I'm
hoping they add the information in the process (not only hoping but sending
them feedback as well).

--
Anduin Withers