[mythtv] Strange behaviour with editing

Neil Trodden cannon.trodder at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 28 00:25:25 EDT 2003

I've noticed two things from current cvs:

With two recordings with the same name and subtext but recorded at
different times of the day, I could only edit one of them. The other would
not display the edit 'time-line'. I can provide data from the database
columns but could do with a point in the right direction...?

Last week, from cvs, I could not display the EPG while watching tv. I just
got a blue background png. With todays cvs, I see the EPG render but it
flicks straight to the same blue background. EPG works from all other
scheduling menus though?! I was sure it was a config problem but as its
changed across cvs versions, I'm a little curious. Again, no segfault so
I'm not sure on the best course of action here.

..Everything else is working wonderfully by the way!

--

Neil Trodden