[mythtv] conflict resolution options?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Jun 29 17:15:31 EDT 2003

so I'm messing around with conflict resolution stuff in mythweb, and
would like to do more than just the standard record/activate stuff
that's there now.

For one, I'm adding a "re-record" option that will wipe info out of the
oldrecorded table (is that all I'd need to do?)

But I'd also like to have the ability to do things like NOT record a
particular showing from a "record every single occurrence" show, as well
as take advantage of the "always prioritize this show" and similar
settings I see in mythtv's conflict resolution stuff.

I don't know anything about myth's API, so any help is appreciated.

-Chris