[mythtv] conflict resolution options?

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Mon Jun 30 00:41:31 EDT 2003

I think this is an area of improvement. Currently, title, sub-title, and
description are needed to determine if it's a repeat.

I think an option in the advanced recording screen would be very nice.
For instance, letting title and sub-title match be one other option.

Tech-TV's anime unleashed doesn't always have a description, but the
episode title is always different. So for those, I would like to be able
to only record when the title and sub-title have not already been recorded.

There could be a list of three (or four) options:
	Always record
	(Unique Title) <-- I wouldn't use this, I don't think.
	Unique Title/Sub-Title
	Unique Title/Sub-Title/Description

Joel Feenstra