[mythtv] *New* [APP/patch] MythChannels

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Mon Jun 30 09:56:33 EDT 2003

>cough cough... my name is Leandro, a bit weird, but it is my name.

oops! sorry ;)

>Now if only Isaac decide about your "preset patch". I think to remember he told you to wait after the next stable release (0.9) and it was out now.

yes, Isaac said that was ok at this thread http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=64606, so I went ahead, however isn't still there... there is any problem with that?

btw the way, my immediate next will now to use the channels app to enter DVB channels. I'm thinking also on doing that also within the tree so then the menu can be out of there (mythtv has already many buttins/menus isn't?). The goal is to make really easy to setup DVB viewing.

I see no way to have both DVB and Analog without the preset.