[mythtv] Compile problems with latest mythgallery CVS

mojo mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Mon Jun 30 13:40:40 EDT 2003

> On Monday 30 June 2003 12:26 pm, mojo wrote:
>
>>i ran the mythtv-cvs ebuild first... it completed ok... or seemed to...
>>then did the mysql .9 to 1.0 update...
>>it works... saw the new rankings, new setup screens, looks nice... tv
>>came up fine... so i started in on the new modules...
>>watch recordings was a bit funky but i expected something like that...
>>nothing in mysql should prevent the modules from installing should it?
>>
>>could you be more specific on what i might be missing so i can see if
>>the ebuild is an incomplete install?
>

> Your include files in /usr/local/include/mythtv are from mythtv 0.9.  This is
> why I don't like automatic CVS builds.
>
> Isaac

right you are!! i cleared that dir and away it went... thanks! i'll see
if i can get an "rm /usr/local/include/mythtv/*" added to that cvs ebuild...

heh.. i expected a verbal lashing for testing a beta CVS ebuild script
and then posting about it... but i'm addicted to these ebuild things...
besides the ebuild adds a shell daemon script that actually works in
gentoo (they got VERY different formats on those) and some other nice
touches...

thanks for humoring me :-D

Sean