[mythtv] Did I miss anyone's patches?

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Sat Mar 1 00:38:41 EST 2003

On Friday 28 February 2003 08:35 am, Isaac Richards wrote:
> > Did you have any opinion on using the Lock/Unlock ringbuf patch I posted
> > a few weeks ago?  I've been using it frequently, and I like the ability
> > to stop the accidental escape or channel change.
>
> Sorry =)  Forgot about that one -- If you could update the patch so that it
> is against current CVS, I'll see about getting it in.

No problem.  Here's an updated patch
("cvs diff" in MC/libs/libmuthtv directory.

My, you have been busy :)  Lots of changes.

While I've used my original patches against .7 for some time,
I haven't kept up-to-date on the cvs version, so these changes
have not been tested extensively.  But they compile, link,
and seem to run with the same functionality of the original.

That said, there could be new ways to escape the ringbuf I
didn't catch.  Also no consideration to PIP or remote backend
operation has been considered or explored.

Also, I originally took the L/l keys for Lock, and
U/u for unlock.  Now L/l have been taken for the color adjustments,
so simply for testing
"u' locks
"U" unlocks.

So give it a test and see what you think.
Thanks, and I'm VERY impressed with what this group is doing.
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: channel_lock.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 3670 bytes