[mythtv] Commerical Skipping

Drew Whittle drew at lug.net.nz
Sun Mar 2 01:09:41 EST 2003

I'm going to be give a presentation on Myth next week at the local LUG,
and I'd really like to show off the commercial skipping, so far it
doesn't seem to work that well for NZ, Would it be possible for some
kind soul to send me a _SHORT_ video that works well with the skip code?

I don't need (or want) a complete show, just a few minutes so I can show
the commercial skipping stuff. (with explanation that it's very early
code etc etc and doesn't work in NZ atm)

:D
--
Drew Whittle <drew at lug.net.nz>