[mythtv] Today's CVS

Joshua Bernstein josh at engr.arizona.edu
Sat Mar 1 12:45:02 EST 2003

So the make gets to the line:

g++ -o mythepg main.o   <BLAH>

After a breif pause I get the following error:

main.o(.text+0x19): In function 'main':
: undefined refernce to 'QApplication::Qapplication(int &, char **)'

This lines continue to fly by with various reference to things like
QString:QString(char const *) and also QApplication

I've figured the Q give away the idea this its looking for the QT3 libs
which I do have installed. the QTDIR varible is set, (otherwise it
wouldn't compilie) and I have added /usr/share/qt3/bin to my path as
suggesst by the HOW-TO.

Again, I'm really dying to put this software up and start playing with
it... Can anyone help?

-Joshua Bernstein
Systems Analyst
University of Arizona