[mythtv] non-Xv display support in CVS.

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Mar 3 01:29:30 EST 2003

For anyone not on the mythtv-commit mailing list, I just committed some
changes to CVS that will allow users without Xv support in their X server
to run MythTV.

It will fall back to non-Xv mode if it can't initialize Xv.  It currently
uses mmx for colorspace conversion but does not utilize shared memory
yet.  I should be adding that in the future which will help reduce cpu
load a little.  Non-Xv mode only supports full-screen, the 'F' key does
not work currently.

Users with Xv support should not notice any difference.

Chris