[mythtv] actisys 210/220

matt.jarvis at philips.com matt.jarvis at philips.com
Mon Mar 3 09:27:41 EST 2003

Has anyone actually got one of these dongles to transmit anything ? I've
got both of them and neither will transmit.  I've searched both the mythtv
lists and lirc, and although in theory it should work, it doesn't look
like anyone actually has one working. The only reference I can find to one
which works is in the mythtv docs... are the docs correct ? Mine receives
fine, and rc with debug output turned on appears to work fine, but it
doesn't actually emit anything ....

Best Wishes

Matt

Matt Jarvis