[mythtv] Re:Crazy Question?

Dan Conti dconti at acm.wwu.edu
Mon Mar 3 15:55:05 EST 2003

Err, really. So microsoft licensed their xbox development platform to you so
you could develop linux based applications on their hardware? And they are
going to let you sell this product, which would put their xbox (a $199
sold-at-a-loss game console) in relative competition with media center PCs
($1100+ sold at a profit)? That seems a likely strategy for a billion dollar
company - i'm sure HP would be happy about their investment in media center.
Or does dreamix actually require a mod chip, thus undermining how your
product "will allow for a friendly install by the average user"?

-Dan