[mythtv] Preparing for 0.8

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Fri Mar 7 23:36:53 EST 2003

So, I'm feature complete for the next release.  I'm going to set aside a week
for random bugfixing/doc updating, and plan on a release date for 0.8 next
Friday/Saturday/Sunday.  I won't be accepting any patches beyond bugfixes or
very minor features that are obviously correct, etc.

I'll hopefully get the UPGRADING file updated sometime tomorrow, with full
instructions on how to perform the upgrade from 0.7 properly -- maybe I could
get a couple volunteers that are still using a 0.7 install to test things
out?  It should be fairly smooth, but I'm probably missing something...

Isaac