[mythtv] Preparing for 0.8

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sat Mar 8 17:16:50 EST 2003

On Saturday 08 March 2003 12:22 pm, Ken VanDine wrote:
> Is there a bug list available?  Is there actually a bug tracking interface
> somewhere for MythTV?  I would love to take a stab at some of them.

My current bug list is:

- The bug reported
http://www.snowman.net/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2003-March/007346.html
 here.  I probably won't have time to track this one down.
- Apparently people occasionally lose the ability to rewind during playback of
a recorded file.  Might be tied to the bookmark/editing code.  I haven't
managed to reproduce this at all, though.
- Bruce Markey's reported an issue with multiple backends and some scheduler
weirdness.

I can't think of anything else major, really, and none of those are really
critical.

It'd also be nice to modify the code that selects a free recorder to prefer a
local backend over a remote one.

Isaac