[mythtv] Preparing for 0.8

aaron aiperl at rogers.com
Sun Mar 9 10:32:58 EST 2003

I'm not positive, but I think I ran into it on files that I had not set a
bookmark, but I had used Z to skip the commercials. When it skipped too far, I
tried to rewind back, but couldn't go far enough.

I think, though, that I hit the problem on a file that I had not used
bookmarks or Z on. Not sure now, though, and I don't have easy access to that
machine for testing. :/

aaron

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003 17:59:10 -0500 (EST) spake Chris of: