[mythtv] QMYSQL3 Not Found

lists at elmes.cc lists at elmes.cc
Sun Mar 9 18:24:44 EST 2003

I've been pounding my head on this one.  I have complied the CVS as of late
last week without problem.  But when executing the setup program after
compiling myth i get the following.

[root at indigo setup]# ./setup
QSqlDatabase warning: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
QSqlDatabase warning: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
Unable to open database:
Driver error was:
Driver not loaded
Database error was:
Driver not loaded

 I complied the plugin and then copied it to what beleive to be the proper
location.  /opt/qt/plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlmysql.so  But still no luck.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Some possibly pertinent info:
Pretty much stock Linux From Scratch 4.0 with the following additions (all
built from source):
qt & assorted kde packages
mysql

Some environment vars:
[root at indigo setup]# echo $QTDIR
/opt/qt
[root at indigo setup]# echo $PATH
/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/opt/qt/bin:/opt/kde-3.1/bin:/u
sr/X11R6/bin:/opt/qt/bin:/opt/kde-3.1/bin
[root at indigo setup]# ls /opt/qt/plugins/sqldrivers/
libqsqlmysql.so

Thanks!!

Will