[mythtv] I'm exporting to DIVX no problem. I'm using a bitrate of 4500 and it looks great!

Jerry Normandin jerryn at nfnnet.org
Mon Mar 10 18:22:22 EST 2003

The only way the DVD made sense was If I wanted to view on my DVD player. So
SVCD or DVD.. but now I am thinking product... TIVO Killer.  What makes more
sense is to build a box with a cdrom burner .. $60.00 now days.
The Export Video Module will give a list of recorded videos, you select the
video and it gets exported to divx.     You can view archived videos with
mplayer.. again selected from a menu selection.  I'm encoding a video know to
test.  I scrounging the net to look for parts to build the ideal box for
mythtv.  Have anyone of you found one yet? I'm looking for the performance at
a cheap price.

Great job everybody!  So far this is working great!    I'll be reading up on
the code so I can add modules! Where do I post  my contributions?