[mythtv] Gentoo CVS ebuild

Bruce C. Dillahunty bdillahu at peachbush.com
Mon Mar 10 19:52:37 EST 2003

I hope this is the right place, and that this might be useful to
somebody.

I have taken Tony Clark's excellent mythtv ebuild for Gentoo and
modified it to pull from the latest CVS... for those of us that like to
stay on the bleeding edge, and use Gentoo, it might find it of use...

I also updated (well, renamed and it worked) the xmltv ebuild to the
newest version... now that all the rest of the ebuilds that Tony had to
put together are in the main portage tree, these are the only two that
are needed.

Put these files in /usr/local/portage (or wherever) and modify your
/etc/make.conf to have:

PORTDIR_OVERLAY=/usr/local/portage

Then you can:

emerge mythtv-cvs

and you should get the latest stuff...

Given its small size, I'm just attaching it... again, sorry if that's
wrong... let me know if you see a problem with these... I'm not exactly
used to doing this.

Again, thanks to Tony for most all the work!

Bruce