[mythtv] Latest CVS EPG issues

Michael Kedl kedlm at knology.net
Mon Mar 10 20:32:34 EST 2003

yes, that makes mythepg much faster.

why are the left and bottom so small though?
even if my fonts are funny, the left side is VERY small

I wonder why the alpha blending is soooooooo slooooowww for me (and
others)?  you think they haven't implemented the hw blending for these
drivers? (ati radeon for me)

thanks!
Mike

Michael Kedl <kedlm at knology.net>