[mythtv] 2 tv cards and selecting the correct /dev/dsp deviceinsetup

Dan Man danman at dtconnect.com
Wed Mar 12 03:06:06 EST 2003

After updating my copy of the CVS code at 3/12/2003 00:04 setup would
segfault if I ran it as my normal user while setting up a capture card.
If I run setup as root, it runs fine. I'm assuming it may have something
to do with the new code to scan devices in /dev, but hey, I'm just not
sure.

I've caught a break and am now compiling in debug mode to try to see
what's happening... Thought I'd throw this to the list to see if anyone
had actually cleared their database and run setup with the current cvs
code and had a problem.

What are your findings after running setup with the current cvs?

Dan Mount