[mythtv] mythweb program listing 'out of memory'.

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Wed Mar 12 23:33:56 EST 2003

I seem to have a problem with mythweb lately. No matter how much memory
I say it can
allocate it always wants more:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 35 bytes) in
/srv/www/htdocs/mythweb/functions.php on line 420

If it cannot fit in 64 MB's of RAM, something must be wrong :)

I just checked the CVS and it doesn't seem to have anything newer
available.
I am using it with last nights CVS of mythtv...

Can anyone see what is happening in setupChannels?

A small subset of functions :

                $result = mysql_query($query) or die("Gadzooks! I can't
open the program
table.");

                while ($line = mysql_fetch_array($result, MYSQL_ASSOC))
                {
                        while ($line["channum"] !=
$channelarray[$channelindex]->channum)
                        {
                                $programarray[$channelindex][$i] = null;
<- this is line 420...
                                $channelindex++;
                        }
                        $myprog = new ProgramInfo;