[mythtv] possible changes?

Gregorio Gervasio Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Thu Mar 13 00:34:04 EST 2003

>>>>> On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:10:40 -0800, Cedar McKay <cedarmckay at mac.com> said:

c> I didn't find this to be the case. I did 'make uninstall' then
c> manually deleted /usr/local/share/mythtv/mythweather
c> then did 'make distclean' followed by 'make'. Upon 'make install' this
c> is what happened:

[...]

c> strip "/usr/local/share/mythtv/mythweather/images/"
c> strip: /usr/local/share/mythtv/mythweather/images/: Is a directory
c> make[1]: *** [install_installimages] Error 1

	Yeah, mythweather/mythweather/Makefile has the same "strip"
problem as MC/themes/Makefile so you also have to remove the strip
commands there (or do one of the workarounds I mentioned before).

--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
gtgj at pacbell.net