[mythtv] mythbackend not starting

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Thu Mar 13 09:38:33 EST 2003

I managed to clean up, (I hope), the DB.

Now I'm seeing the following:
	Starting up as the master server.
	One of your capturecard entries does not have a hostname.
	Please run setup and confirm all of the capture cards.

In re-running the setup under 2. Capture cards I see the following:
	(New capture card)
	/dev/video

The /dev/video entry has the following fields:
	Video device:
	VBI device:
	Audio device:
	Audio sampling rate limit:
	Default input:

I don't see a field for hostname. Should I?

Perhaps I should just blow away the DB and start again.

What would be the most simple way to do this?

Thanks.