[mythtv] Porting the frontend to windows

mythtv at cheema.com mythtv at cheema.com
Fri Mar 14 23:00:11 EST 2003

This would be nice.  I have been planning to put some diskless myth
front-end systems around the house with 18" LCD displays.  Whenever
you want to watch TV in one of these locations turn on the display
and the computer.  The computer boots over the network.  From what
I have seen so far, X startup time is painfully long.  If it can be
done away with that would be great.

-Cheema