[mythtv] PATCH: mythmusic enhancements

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Sat Mar 15 15:00:59 EST 2003

If you submit a patch for this, please make it an option.  I'm not sure
I'm using a straight copy from CVS, but I like the way I can switch off
shuffle to scroll straight through the selection box, play a track, and
switch shuffle back on to arrow through random tracks.

#if Eric Andresen /* Mar 14, 13:59 */

#endif /* ruler111 at cox.net */