[mythtv] alternate inputs broken?

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Sun Mar 16 01:24:13 EST 2003

It is now necessary to define a video-source for alternate inputs.

If you manually edit the DB, you can create a channel or two for
testing purposes.  If you actually have TV on the alternate inputs,
you should use an xmltv grabber, et cetera.

#if Chris Palmer /* Mar 15, 22:16 */

#endif /* mythtv at zencow.com */