[mythtv] Re: mythweb program listing 'out of memory'.

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Sun Mar 16 20:45:30 EST 2003

#if Martin Moeller /* Mar 16, 20:23 */
> Apparently (at present) only these two locations need altering so one
> database lookup to the settings table shouldn't be too much of a strain.
> Heck, even I could probably make a patch for that if you like :o)
>
> In testing why this was happening I made an extra catalog on my
> webserver, where I put fresh-off-the-CVS data in and didn't to my usual
> change. I found that that worked. I copied my settings.php file over. It
> still worked. I changed line 332 and it didn't work anymore..

Why do you want to change "these two locations"?  Why do they "need altering"?
You say that it worked fine until you changed it...  Stop changing it and it
will continue to work.  What am I missing here? :-D

> It seems the grabber we use in scandinavia leaves this out. Airdates are
> all year 2000, no stars ever, etc... I will send you a 3 day
> representation from xmltv. Let me know it you want a database extract as
> well.
#endif /* martin at martinm-76.dk */

Does it seem reasonable to tie the behavior of the movies queries to the
XMLTV grabber as defined in the database?  Then we can demand stars for
tv_grab_na sources and ignore missing stars in tv_grab_sn sources.