[mythtv] alternate EPG not redrawing

Kevin Bowen kevin at ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 19 17:22:36 EST 2003

Hmmm, I'm using a radeon 7500, so it doesn't sound like a driver issue to me (well, of course, both drivers could be flawed in the same way). Cliff, Michael, (or anyone else who is also seeing this problem), what video card are you using? And does anyone know if this problem is new, or has it existed for as long as the alternate EPG has? I only fairly recently upgraded from .7, so I haven't been with the alt EPG since its inception.