[mythtv] 0.9 Road Map Sugestion

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Thu Mar 20 12:24:19 EST 2003

It makes more sense to me to simply test the CVS more broadly during the
feature freeze preceding the release.  Call 'em release candidates if you
like; the point is that the issue here is testing, not change control.

I don't think it's unreasonable for developers to drop hard-core feature
additions in the week or two leading up to a release and concentrate on
fixing bugs.  If Myth had more developers and a more unstable CVS tree
in between releases, I'd agree that an unstable branch would be useful.

#if Robert Middleswarth /* Mar 20, 12:12 */
#endif /* robert at middleswarth.net */