[mythtv] backend dependency on X

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Fri Mar 21 18:16:50 EST 2003

I agree.  It'd be nice if one could tell setup early-on which host
you were configuring; are there any widgets that do discovery of
local devices, et cetera?  If not, this sounds like an easily fixed
"misfeature".

Try changing the hostname to that of your backend before running
setup on your frontend.  If it works, you're in business.

#if Chris Palmer /* Mar 21, 14:23 */

#endif /* mythtv at zencow.com */