[mythtv] 0.9 Road Map Sugestion

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Fri Mar 21 18:37:16 EST 2003

I don't want to suggest that I'm insensitive to the issue; the problem does
exist, but as has been illustrated here, the issue is as much psychological
as it is technical.

If you see a difference between minor releases and daily CVS snapshots, then
you are in effect asking for developers to maintain/rollout stable releases.

Otherwise, I'll host daily CVS snapshots if noone else will.  I'll even name
them <major>.<minor> if it'd help make CVS more palatable to the masses.  I
won't be providing binary builds though, and that's how I'd define "release".

#if Ryan A. Carris /* Mar 20, 21:26 */
#endif /* rac at racarris.com */