[mythtv] More mythfilldatabase problems

Roberto C. Serrano bertusmedia at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 14:21:10 EST 2003

I uodated the following:

cpan> install XML::Twig
cpan> install Date::Manip
cpan> install LWP
cpan> install XML::Writer

And then I install the latest XMLTV with no prablem, but when I runned
mythfilldatabse I git the following:

Day 2003-3-23 schedule for station 62 WJYS has:40 programs
Day 2003-3-23 schedule for station 66 WGBO has:21 programs
Grabbed 465 programs on 16 channels over 1 day(s) in 20 seconds
  not too bad, that's 23.25 programs/sec and 1.25 seconds/www page
Nice going, you're running the latest release of XMLTV
Segmentation fault

Did I have to update something else? any ideas why thid might be happening?

Thanks in advance.

Roberto