[mythtv] Question about mythgame and fullscreen

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Sun Mar 23 16:57:29 EST 2003

I'm confused by the following line in mamehandler.cpp:

                fullscreen = (game_settings.fullscreen == 1) ? "
-x11-mode 1" :
                             " -fullscreen";

The first issue is that, for me, "-x11-mode 1" doesn't make xmame.x11
fullscreen for me.  My display is 800x600, but with "-x11-mode 1" makes
xmame.x11 640x480.

The second  issue is that, if game_settings.fullscreen isn't 1, why
would we want to set fullscreen to "-fullscreen"?

Anyway, the only thing that I've found that will make xmame.x11
fullscreen for me is "-fullscreen".

Woogie