[mythtv] Slave backend using different encodings specs

Ben Brown ben at handcoder.com
Mon Mar 24 09:47:05 EST 2003

Okay, I'll start looking around.  I poked around a little, but didn't
see it right off.  What I'm hoping to do is setup one box that uses
Mjpeg for "live TV" and on box that uses MPEG4 for Live TV.  I see how
to setup different profiles for individual recordings, but I haven't
found how to change it for live TV.  Also I'm not sure what I'll have to
do to make mythfrontend on the slave box use the local tuner for live TV
instead of the remote tuner.  I guess I'll figure it out.

Thanks
ben