[mythtv] PATCH: More deinterlacing support.

Richard Jones richard at earthmen.com
Tue Mar 25 07:14:39 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 02:41, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Sunday 23 March 2003 05:51 pm, Richard Jones wrote:
> > Attached is a patch to add some more deinterlacing options to mythtv.
>
> I've applied most of it -- I left out the area based deinterlacer, since it
> was using static variables, and that'll break on multiple tuners,

Yes I meant to fix that before sending you the patch. Forgot. I'll send
in a fix version tonight.

>  and I left
> out the changing modes stuff, since it was quite clearly broken =)

I can see how you'd think that ;-) Just to clarify, your referring to
the way the player doesn't retrieve the current deinterlacing state from
the backend so that next time it starts it appears that the starting
state is different from the state you last set? Or is there a deeper
level of brokenness? If thats it I'll add some code to query the state
tonight and submit it with the thread safe area based deinterlacer.

Richard.