[mythtv] New and improved mythmusic playlists patch (LARGE) -- Qt3.05 patch

Thor Johnson thormj at ieee.org
Mon Mar 24 20:18:26 EST 2003

>The only problem I have now is I can't get mythmusic to stuff my
>songs into the database.(My db is empty now, and I have ~300MB
>placed into the mythmusic dir).

Which just started working, of course ;)  Dunno.
I tried playing with permissions, and it didn't abort
prematurely, and when I changed them back, it picked
up the dir that was "off limits."

So, as far as I can tell, mythmusic works fine on Qt3.05
if you combine our patches.  (That one swapping the data
is a little clunky though... it would've been nicer if the
link list elements were accessible as lvalues).

-Thor Johnson