[mythtv] Popup choices

Tue Mar 25 09:23:27 EST 2003

> Use a button on the remote to bring up a popup menu (slides on nicely or just appears).
> The menu has different choices based on where you are (context sensitive).

Sounds like an excellent idea.  Consider that to operate your DVD or similar you only really need 6 keys, something like left, right, up, down, enter, and menu.  It would also make it easier to see what you *could* do in any given module.

I am pretty new to myth, but still finding features (if you see what I mean)