[mythtv] Best stereo TV tuner card for Linux?

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Wed Mar 26 11:05:32 EST 2003

I have tried to many cards but would like to get the definitive best
supported TV tuner card for mythtv.

I plan to use Red Hat 8, and want:  stereo sound, remote, svideo or rca
out to tv, and of course bttv support for pass through of the pci bus to
eliminate my current situation  of pass through cable.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Below is the list of cards I have tried but all needed pass through
cables:

http://info.lindows.com/tomw/tuner_cards.html
I like the:  Happaugue WinTV 44371 Rev D123  but I still had to use pass
through cables.

Thanks
--
Merle Reine <merle.reine at lindows.com>