[mythtv] New and improved mythmusic playlists patch (LARGE) --Qt3.05 patch

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Wed Mar 26 22:52:18 EST 2003

  Not sure how everyone's mythology and/or comic reading might be, but I
just thought I'd mention that in Scandinavian mythology Thor is the God
of Thunder, son of Odin (the God of Gods), living in Valhalla above
Middle Earth.
  Haven't heard about his skills as a coder, though :)

Hopefully our resident Thor have a less feisty temper than the
'original' one :)

Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>