[mythtv] Thor's New Playlist Interface 101

jasonmiller jasonmiller at micron.com
Wed Mar 26 16:04:32 EST 2003

Thor's new playlist functionality is a great addition but is somewhat difficult to figure
out in the absence of any documentation :)  I thought I'd make a VERY rough pass to save
people some frustration.  I'm no expert at modifying playlists yet either so please add,
modify, refute, whatever as necessary:

Q: How do I create a new playlist?
A: Using the MythMusic 'Select Music' menu option, setup the playlist as you normally would
   by adding songs or other playlists as needed.  When you are ready to save the new playlist,
   highlight 'Active Play Queue' at the bottom of the selection tree and hit the 'i' key.
   This will popup a menu allowing you to name and save the new playlist.

Q: How do I enter the playlist name in the text field without a keyboard?