[mythtv] Popup choices

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Wed Mar 26 23:59:01 EST 2003

On Monday 24 March 2003 11:29 pm, Michael Kedl wrote:
> What do you guys think?  Is there an easy way to do this system wide?  or
> is the virtual keyboard the best since it will easyish to make it
> independent of the existing code?

It's something I'd like to see done, actually -- I've got the beginnings of a
generic popup widget added -- look in mythmusic's databasebox.cpp to see how
it's used..  Fairly simple, at least for Qt screens..  For video playback,
though, it'd probably be best to work within the OSD code to build up a
menu..

Isaac