[mythtv] alternate EPG not redrawing

Chris Palmer mythtv at zencow.com
Wed Mar 26 21:49:45 EST 2003

Cliff Draper wrote
> I think other people with this problem said they had increased the
> font size.  I too have an increased font size (maybe I need to get a
> bigger TV :).  Anyway, when I decreased the number of channels to
> show, the problem went away.

I'm sure I've tinkered with the font sizes for all my displays.
The defaults are fine for a monitor that I'm sitting in front of,
but not for a TV display that is 8 to 10 feet away.  Maybe I'll
go away "for me".

I'm wondering if there's some pixel threshold that needs to be
crossed to trigger a refresh and that there's some kind of rounding
error going on that doesn't show up with the default sizes.  I'm
pulling ideas out of the ether, but maybe it'll make someone think
of what the real problem is... :)

-Chris