[mythtv] Script to get Title & Subtitle given a cryptic mythtv filename.

Rob Snow lists at dympna.com
Sat Mar 29 13:39:20 EST 2003

Good point,

I think I'll add a switch to sanitize the filename today, for those who are
going to use it in a script with -o `getshowname.pl <filename>`.  I'm
thinking of just replacing all symbol characters with <something> or maybe
just removing them.  That should make the returned string legal in almost
all filesystems.

Thoughts?

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 13:24:11 -0500, Andy Davidoff wrote