[mythtv] PATCH: enhanced closed caption support

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sun Mar 30 15:43:50 EST 2003

On Sunday 30 March 2003 02:24 pm, Lonnie Hutchinson wrote:
> This patch includes:
>         Gregorio Gervasio's patch for roll-up captions
>         captions are white text on black background
>         better suport for positioning.
>
> I suggest that you also use the monospace font Isaac added to cvs a few
> days ago.

Excellent -- just applied it.  I also added a little thing to make sure that
the subtitle.row was set to something.  I was seeing some weirdness where the
subtitle would have a single line at the top of the screen, in the middle of
what someone was saying..  Looks to me like subtitle.row _can't_ be 0 (from
rowdata[] in the recorder class), so I just made it re-use the last value.

Isaac