[mythtv] New OSD's

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sun Mar 30 15:57:57 EST 2003

On Sunday 30 March 2003 03:15 pm, Ben Brown wrote:
> If someone can tell me how to get screen shots of myth tv, I'd be glad
> to take a few and post them.

If you're using an nvidia card for display, you can comment out line 197 in
libs/libmythtv/XJ.cpp, and that will allow you to take screenshots of the
video window like any other X app.  Just remember to revert that change when
you want to actually watch things -- it basically switches to using the image
blitter instead of the video overlay, and the blitter doesn't do vsync and
stuff, so you get tearing of the video.

Isaac