[mythtv] about the DATETIME patch

Chris Palmer mythtv at zencow.com
Sun Mar 30 13:23:48 EST 2003

Just after I sent it to the list, it occured to me that
the order of the changes I made to cvs.diff might not
necessarily be in the right order (I put them all at the
top being the "most recent").

It *would* be ok if someone updated with the previous
version of the file, but I just noticed that the MODIFY
to the "recordedmarkup" and "programrating" tables would
fail, and stop making changes (default behavior of mysql
without -f flag) if someone doesn't have that table yet,
which is created later in the same file.

Maybe it would be best to move those 2 changes to the end
of the list of newest ALTER statements...  should I submit
a new patch?

-Chris