[mythtv] about the DATETIME patch

Chris Palmer mythtv at zencow.com
Sun Mar 30 13:37:16 EST 2003

I've now studied it a bit, and I can't come up with a sequence
to fit all cases.  If the table doesn't exist, the changes fail,
skipping other changes later that might be needed (like creating
those tables).

and I just realized that I didn't make any updates to the
0.7 to 0.8 file.  I'll do that while the experts think about
the cvs.sql file (I'm just hoping that cvs.sql is automatically
generated, but I'm betting it's not).

-Chris

Chris Palmer wrote