[mythtv] PATCH: manual recording (much better)

Chris Derossi chrismyth at derossi.com
Mon Mar 31 10:13:44 EST 2003

You're right. The first work I did on this was against a slightly post 0.8
CVS version and the encoder and front end were getting out of sync. I was
going from WatchingRecording to WatchingRecorded instead of back to live TV.

In any case, I can't duplicate the problem any longer, so I've reverted that
part of the code. I've also made the behavior more reasonable if all
encoders are in use. Here's an updated version of the patch.

_c

From: "Isaac Richards" <ijr at po.cwru.edu>