[mythtv] new epg

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Thu May 1 12:16:04 EDT 2003

On Thursday 01 May 2003 10:56 am, Craig Longman wrote:
> i presume the new epg stuff is still being worked on, i tried it last
> night and had some troubles with it:

It did just go into CVS yesterday.

> 1) the program names didn't show up

Can't reproduce this.

> 2) the fonts were too big

Either lower the amount of channels/timeslots you're displaying through the
program guide setup, or decrease the size of the fonts in the theme.  The old
defaults were too high, so I've just decreased them, but if you have an
existing install, you'll have to change things manually.

> 3) when i used the arrow keys to navigate the listing, if i moved right,
> the program information area wasn't updated.  left/up/down all worked fine.

Fixed this.

Isaac